Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy Times

The last few weeks have been very stressful in our family. We've had 2 little extra house guests for 2 weeks which was the most stressful time in my life. Having 5 kids (4 being under the age of 4) was alot of hard work. My kids are trained and brought up to respect the house. My 15mth old daughter knows to put rubbish in the bin, she knows you wash your hands after the toilet, she understands no among others and responds to the words. The 2 and a half yr old i was looking after understands very little, no doubt the way she has been brought up. She scavenges for food rather than coming and saying she's hungry. Hides food that she doesn't finish or like. She became very violent towards my kids over toys often biting and pushing the other kids over. She needs the one on one time that i just couldn't give her with so many other kids here. I feel guilty that i couldn't last the full 4 weeks with the girls in my care but at the end of the day my kids come first.

Lucy i has 2 big molars breaking through and we didn't realise until the day i ended up at emergency with her because she wasn't eating or drinking for over a day an she developed a rash on her face which after a couple hours was all over her body. 4 and a half hrs later at the hospital we were aloud home because she had calmed down and we got some fluids in the her little body. The stress never ends when your a mum.

And with all of this stress i dropped 3 kgs, but know that its all calmed down I'm starting to put it all back on. I still fit into my size 10 jeans but I'm still grumpy at my self for not being able to keep the weight off.

Will i ever be happy with my body at whatever size it is??

Why do i think everyone looks at my love handles and flaws every time i walk out of the house??

I should be happy that I'm not overweight and a reasonable size after having 3 kids. I'm jealous of all those women out their that have had kids and have come away with no stretch marks and flabby tummy. I can't expect to have a perfect body after being 90kgs on a 163cm frame.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am heavier than that and have no kids! Lol! Hope everything has calmed down and that u can enjoy your beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete