Thursday, September 16, 2010

Operation Spring


Hi all. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here.

Time to kick butt on all these kilos I’ve put on since Easter this yr. Currently sitting at 69.4kgs that’s an increase of 9.4kgs since April 1st. Not good at all. I’ve had the attitude of, bugger it. I’m sick of being on a diet and not being able to eat what I want. And look where it’s got me. Not happy with the way I look. So it’s time to start the diet up again. I’m going to stick to my points (20) every day. Not be stupid and go overboard eating crap. I’ve decided to call it Operation Spring. I want to be able to fit into all my summer clothes and not buy anything new. I’m going to post my weigh ins on here every week and a photo to show my progress as an incentive to do well. I found when i went to the weight watchers meetings I stuck to the diet a lot better but I don’t want to spend the money on just being weighted in so I’ll use my blog for inspiration to reach my goal of 60kgs. I’d really love to get back down to 56kgs but I’ll keep it to a more reachable target to start with.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are absolutely tiny! (but you don't want to hear that)
    I'll keep you accountable miss! Now put the jimmy can down :P

    ReplyDelete