Monday, September 27, 2010

Stupid Me

I can't beleive i have made a big fuck up in my diet. I stopped drinking heavy coke when i first started following weight watchers 6 and a half yrs ago. I've always said bluntly i would not at all have any drink that wasn't diet. I'd rather go without or just have water if i couldn't get anything diet. Today i realised that since i'd change to the coles diet cola to try and save the family some extra money as i drink 2 lts a day. But as i bought my 7 bottles for the week and i was about to put them in the boot i realised it wasn't diet cola i had in my trolley. The penny had dropped that i'd been drinking heavey cola for the past 2 mths. When i got home i went through my recycle bin and found all these heavy cola bottles. I could have died when i got my trusty weight watchers calculator and found out each bottle is worth 12 Points. 12 POINTS i had been wasting on bloody cola every single day. No wonder i've put so much weight on lately and my first week on the diet i only lose 700gs. Whenever i start back on the diet strictly i always seem to lose atleast 2 kgs in the first week. Whenever i get hungry after i've only just had something to eat i'd hav a drink as i thought i was having no points.

But atleast i know where i've been going wrong and now i can turn it around.

Who else has been in my situation?? Felt so silly to make such a simple mistake that can change your weight loss in a major way.

2 comments:

  1. I did it with bread. I was eating Helgas etc, but they are almost double the points of normal bread...
    Oh and Special K. my servings were almost TRIPLES
    oooooops!
    700g is a great loss, you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicky. Glad i'm not the only one : )
    A loss is a loss and i'm on my way so i hav to be happy. Can't wait for the beautiful weather so i can get out and walk more around town. I have now finished all my chocolate showbags from the weekend so its time to stop cheating and get this done. Summer clothes here i come : )

    ReplyDelete