Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It all starts here

Well welcome to my blog, this is my first ever entry in the blogging universe.

Its somewhat scary but exciting at the same time. Scared no one will read and follow my blog and exciting at the prospect of meeting new people from all walks of life out there.

I'm pretty laid back kind of person, very easy going.

I'll probably blog alot about my family and the day to day life of being a mum to 3 kids and a wife to a truck driver that works very long hours (he worked 80hrs this pay week).

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend!
    I am here! And I will always be here, like you are for me :)
    Can't wait to read more
    I can't wait for you to get really angry and write a real frustrated post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I guess you re my future. I want 3 kids and I'm married to a workaholic. I'm Jaime I know Nicky.

    ReplyDelete