Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Worried

I just got a phone call from my mum. Normally we communicate through emails but she decided to call me tonight as she had some news for me.

After her shower last night she noticed something weird about her left breast. The skin is pushed in and hasn't popped back out. She saw the doctor today and she has referred her to get a mammogram and and ultrasound with a biopsy tomorrow to see if they can work out what it is.

I hope it's just cyst but i'm scared its something else.

I fell sick to the stomach and i'm worried for her.

7 comments:

  1. well hello there! The blogging world can be just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mum is ok ... having to go for a mammogram because you're worried about something is never nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh mate, Im sure shes fine. keep positive, dont even think the other one, dont send the vibes into the world. your mum is fine, your mum is fine...
    take care xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, hopefully everything works out for your mum! Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for ur lovely comments. Trying to stay positive for her and we'll just have to wait to see what comes of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you don't know me but Nicky sent me here.

    I just read this and wanted to offer my support. Its not always easy to talk to a stranger, but I just recently helped my mum go through breast cancer. She was only 48 when she was diagnosed. Very young. She is okay now xx

    Anyway, if you need to talk or anything, I am here

    Kelly

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, welcome to blogging, i found u via Nicky's blog.
    sorry to hear about your Mum, fingers crossed she is ok.
    I've been through mum being sick & I have to ay the worst part was waiting for the diagnosis, so i know how you are feeling (cold comfort from a random stranger i know) - hang in there x

    ReplyDelete